Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Corrected to one layer

Ack. It was pointed out to me that the challenge on Less Is More was a one layer challenge with three of something on it. Somehow, earlier this week the "one layer" part escaped me and I totally ignored that requirement when I posted this card. So, I created a second card.

One layer is really difficult. I think I'll probably spend some time looking through the other submissions for the challenge to see how others use *just* one layer.

Here's my creation - one layer, with three flowers:

Supplies: Ink - CTMH cranberry; Stamps - Papertrey Ink Handwritten Notes, CTMH Delight in Everything.


2 comments:

  1. Very stylish love the design and the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Maricar... I love your off the edge flowers, it's a great design... and ONE LAYER!
    Well done!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar