Friday, July 20, 2012

Ho ho ho!

This card follows this week's sketch at 365 Cards. I can't believe I created a Christmas card, much less that we are more than halfway through 2012. Where has the time gone?

As you're looking at the card, don't be too judgmental with the stamping at the top. It is strategic, covering (partially) an inking snafu. I had finished the card when the "accident" happened, and I just didn't want to waste what I had created. I'm sure you understand.

Here's my card:

Supplies: All CTMH -- Cranberry ink, Cranberry ribbon, Jingle Borders stamp, Holiday paper

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. oh i love christmas cards in july!! such a fun take on the sketch :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh wonderful christmas card and love the stamping across it!!! thanks soo much for playing along with 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar